Thursday, September 6

Hmmmm....

Alright. I got this idea for a post off of Storyteller's blog, Storyteller of Weston County.

I think it will be really fun.

I hope you will too. =D

I also hope that everyone who is following my blog and sees this will comment....

yes...

I know...

that you are waiting.

hmmm....

should I make you wait any longer?

no?

Why not?

welll....Okay.

I will now actually post what my fun thing is.

What do you envision me looking like? I mean you know I'm a girl, but am I young?

or old?

Do I have dark hair?

or light hair?

Am I tall?

or short?

What color of eyes do I have?

Please comment what you think!

4 comments:

  1. OK. :)

    So Piano Bookworm has black hair with pink streaks in it with [sometimes] wild gray eyes. She has deeply tanned skin, is 5'8", and weighs about 135 pounds. I'd say you're about 18. =D

    hahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Piano!!! I loved yours. It was hilarious. ;P So I guess I'm like a smart nine year old, huh? hahahahahaha =D

      Delete