Friday, November 2

Sunshine Award!

Thanks for the award, Brittney Ann! The rules are answer the questions and spread the sunshine on to eight other bloggers!
 
 
1. What is your favorite Holiday Movie?
I don't know. I haven't watched very many.
 

2. What is your favorite flower?
Either tulip, rose, or daisy.
 
 
3. What is you favorite drink?
Pure water, or lemonade
 
 
4. What is your passion?
Living for Jesus, playing the piano, reading, and writing
 
 
5. What is your favorite time of the year?
I like spring and fall.
 
 
6. What is your favorite time of the day?
In the summer I like the time of day when the sun has just dropped over the horizon, but it's not quite dark yet. In winter I like midday.


7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Reading...oh, reading doesn't count. Hmmmm, maybe walking.


8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Now, THAT is a question I can answer. The Creation Museum, by Answers in Genesis in Kentucky.


Now to award!
Poem Girl at Poetic Meditations
Jenny at Artsy Peacock
Farm Girl and Storyteller at Corn in a Row
Noelle at Praise Him with Dance
Rebekah at Rebekah's Haven of Thoughts
The Keller Girls at Three Girls and Their Hobbies

I only did six. Oh, well.




No comments:

Post a Comment